Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dear Baby..

Hey hun, I'm not guna put your shit out there but I wana know what happened, nd if your okay.. But uhm talk to me as soon you can.. I miss you. Uhm I had uh hella good night at the movies, I miss kissing you. /: I can't wait til I get to see you again [: nd I wana know what the fuck you mean by your jus guna "leave it be" Whatchu mean? Are you done with this or us or what, baby we need to figure these things out, ugh I hope you stay with me... I don't want to loose you and I want you to stay wit me for a long time.. I'm sorry for anything I've done, but I really haven't given you a reason to not trust me, or believe me, or getting those feelings like Im lying or whatever, I don't understand you feelings I've done nothing but show you I want to keep you, I'll do anything ta stay wit you Dakota..
Well anyway uhm I can't wait for the weekend we get to spend the whole weekend together [: I wana cuddle lol <3
But Ttyl sweet cheeks!

I love you to infinity and beyond and Bak like 4 times (:

Kbyee! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment