Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dear "My Love"

Hey Baby..
Uh I don't know what to say.. But I miss you so much nd like all we finish fight and I hate it so much it kills me.. Nd I don't ever know what to say to you anymore, I don't want to make you mad er anything.
If we seen each other more I really don't think that we would argue that much, I'm jus beyond tired of this bs I really am, but I can't j jus cant break up wit you cuz you make me some much more happier then anyone else ever could and like when I'm with you everything is beyond perfect, it's unbelievable how happy you make me, your my second half, your the only person that can complete me like this.. I'm sorry I've been a bitch, nd I'm sorry for everything baby, I truely am..
But anyway, I want to know what your guna get me for my birthday! Bleh, but I still don't want you to spend any money on me, the best thing you could possibly get/do for me is jus be there with me and spend time with me.. All I want is to see you and hold n kiss you, that's all I want more then anything right now. (:
This is extremely random, but I love the letter you wrote me is the thing that makes me smile big :D
I wish I could spend everyday with you, nd every second with you.. I wonder if we would get annoyed with each other? Hmm lol
You want this to be long, but I think this is as long as it's guna a get, cuz, I can't think of anything else to say, so yeah.. Maybe next time haha, but anyway uhh, bye bye love..

Have good day (:
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment