Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dear Boyfriend..

Hey baby..
So last night we was on the phone for a long time [: I loved it, I miss those nights where we would stay on the phone allllll night and never run out of thing to talk bout, nd the conversations we had could go on for days, nd I love that even when we run out of things to talk bout we try n find other things to talk bout. Ohh Ohh nd your little giggle is so damn cute, it make me smile every time. No joke..
Ugh yesterday when was arguing was prolly one of the worst days ever.. Nd do you still think that things are not working out? /: I hope you realize that everything between us will be perfectly fine.. I'm still so shocked that you even said that, I liked died and started crying.. Anyway ^^ worst day ever. -_-
But I hope I get to see you this week, nd I really can't not wait at all for that weekend that we get to spend the whole weekend alone with you, it's guna be the best weekend ever! Oh nd baby I know you don't forreal smoke anymore, but we should that weekend [: ill even pay for it? But anyway you know that I love you with all my heart and I care bout you more the anything[:
Next time we hang out or when I feel up to it, Ima try my hardest to tell you how I really feel inside bout you, it may not be what you expected but ima try jus for you baby..<3
I can not wait to kiss you and hold you
I love you soooo Friggin much, nd I mean that!

Well goodnight Sugar Plum..
Love Yo' Girlfriend<3

P.s I love this teddy bear!
(but not more then I love you)

Ova n' Out
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment