Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dear SugarPlum..

I love you so much baby, I apologize for all the things I've done wrong I really am.. I'm sorry to makin you mad or whatever tonight.. But I'm not guna do anything you don't want me to do.. I want to keep you in my life for a really long time..
Now you got me thinking that your guna break up with me ina couple weeks ugh. I can't believe you said that.. But it's whatever
If you think we are guna then oh well. But I don't think anything is guna happen to us.. I feel we are perfect cuz when we fight we make up nd oh.. I <3 this bear its so cute lol, I sleep with it all the time now [:
You better take care of my pillow baby lol.. Be nice to it hahaha
But I pretty much told you everything I needed to tonight. So ill talk to you tomorrow..

Good night sweet cheeks, dream of me [:

I love you more then life itself.

Love your girlfriend..
Ova n' out!


No comments:

Post a Comment