Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dear Sweet Cheeks..

So you liked my first letter to you? That's good [: I try my hardest to make you smile even when you down or mad or whatever.. This sounds weird but I really really hope we are together for a long time because I wana be able to tell people that you and I have been together since high school.. I jus think that would be the cutest thing ever Idk why lol..
Man I'm waiting for the day that I get to cuddle and fall asleep next to you and then wake up next to you [:
That would be a dream come true!!
To be honest I hate the fact that we haven't been together that long at all but it feels like we've been together for like EVER.. And when I say EVER I mean like I feel like I've known/been wit you for like my whole life..
If we were to eve break up.. My life would be a living hell no joke!
But anyway, I wana hear bout the dream you had bout me! Lol but hmm
Bye baby!
I love you!

Love Me [:
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment