Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dear Amazing Boyfriend..

So your leaving tomorrow.. And today is our last chance to see each other.. I hope you can get dropped off here.. I'm super sad you moving so fat away, but you know that of the love we have is true legit love then our relationship will work out perfectly.. Nd I think we will work out just fine, cuz i feel that the love I have for you is true. Your the best boyfriend I or any girl could ever hope/have.. I gotchu and I want you to stay mine forever.. I know you've been down lately, but things ill get better.. Cuz things always get worse before they can get better, I hope time goes by fast so I can see you nd be wit you, I love you to infinity and beyond.

But you know if you need anything I'm here for you baby, I want chu to think of me as like uh best friend nd waaaaay more duh [:

Lately even when I'm at school I think bout kissing you and holding you nd hope and wishing you are guna be in my life forever or for a very long time.

Don't think your not good enough for me, cuz your prefect for me.. Nobody else will ever complete like you do, or make me smile like you do.

Man I miss you so much already..
But anyway..

I love you soooo soooo soooooo Friggin much sugar Plum..

Love meee..

Brooklynn Tabytha - Nikole [:

KayByee<3


No comments:

Post a Comment