Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dear "My everything"..

Hey hun..
Today well today was a fuckin horrible day for multiple reasons.. I can't stand my school nd the people we got into a fight nd I almost letchu go... I can't believe this shit happened like I almost lost you again I can't do this I jus cant I hate the pain of this bs I hate us fighting, but I love us, I love being with you I love seeing you I love that your mine, I love that I'm yours I jus completely love you, but I don't know how ima make it thru our next fight I duno how ima make it thru life with out you, okay actually I wana say something.. It pissed me tf off when you asked me if you was single no that's fucked up, seemed like all you wanted to do was be single not that fact that we wasn't guna be together, first thing I thought was you wanted to get with another girl..... But oh well I'm over it, nd I hope we can make it passed this. But uhm I'm not ina good mood right now and I can't think straight.. Uhm Kbye..

I love you.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment